- This week take a before picture…(you don’t have to post it but it will be nice to have when it’s the OLD you)
- Take your measurements (sometimes we lose inches instead of weight, so we can measure by more than the scale)
- Increase your water intake (this is always the number one thing all programs encourage. Ideally we should drink 4, 16 oz water bottles a day. Good for detoxing)
- Consider keeping a food journal. No matter what eating process you decide to use, we will be more aware of how much and what we are eating if we write things down.
- What you want to accomplish. I want to lose at least 10 lbs by the end of this three months. I want to FEEL my muscles again, hello muscles, where have you gone?? ha ha I want to feel good about the fact that I am aware, I am trying.
- Plan of attack.
DIET: Drink MORE water!! Eat consciously, choosing what I honestly think will fuel and is best for my body as often as possible. Keep a food journal. EXERCISE: I want to do a short work out video Monday, Wed, Friday while my son takes his nap and run at least 3 times for a minimum of 20 minutes after my husband gets home from work.
- Hang ups. My hangups are how I talk to myself. “If you can’t lost 50 lbs by May then why try at all.” SO I don’t. I defeat myself before I start! I am ALL or NOTHING. I need to change that.
- When I don’t see immediate results it makes me feel like, whats all the hard work for. Patience pays off! Speak truth always.
- When I don’t plan for it. So I am going to write this every Sunday night with my plan and intention.
- Monday:Jillian, Wed Slim in 6, Friday Jillian
Here we go all..!!!